Pre Contract Phase: Review of Contract Documents prior to be signed be parties.
The Technical Study of the Contract documents will pass through two main stages the will include the following:
- Technical Study of the Contract documents and providing recommendations.
- Coordination with the owner and Supplier, and work together to solve any technical challenges prior to sign the contract.
EQUIPMENT INSPECTION, INSTALLATION & Commissioning
- Carry out the pre-arrival Inspection of the equipment in the home country before shipment (if required by the CLIENT)
- Supervision of the equipment and spare parts upon delivery from the supplier and perform the initial inspection.
- Inspection of the installation place/ location and insure that its compliance with the general design drawings.
- Supervision of equipment installation process according to the manufacture instructions.
- Attend all mechanical and electrical tests required for each machine separately, such as Cooled Test, Hot Test, and Performance Test for all Production Lines.
PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE TEST (PGT) FOR PRODUCTION LINE
The PGT for production Line will be performed follows:
- Attend the performance of the production line to assure achieving the product quantity according to the international specifications and the desired cost.
- Monitor the accounts of the following items and its compliance with the Contract:
- Power consumption.
- Gas consumption.
- Water consumption
- Chemical material consumption
- Amount of waste material
RECEIPT OF FINAL EQUIPMENT DOCUMENTS
The receipt of the final Equipment Documents will be done as the follows:
- Receipt of all available documents, such as:
- Installation Manual of every equipment.
- Operation Manual of every equipment.
- Test certificate for every equipment.
- All electrical drawings
- All mechanical drawing
- As built drawing for production line
- Spare part list
- Receipt of all PLC programs, driver's licenses and the possibility to use them loaded again in the case of any malfunction.